Firstly, thanks very much for reading my blog! I hope that you have stumbled across it by total accident and not because you, or one of your loved ones, has been unlucky enough to have been diagnosed with either Type 1 Diabetes or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I have both.
My main reason for writing this blog is primarily a selfish one. I want (need!) an outlet for the daily rollercoaster that is living with these conditions. I want a faceless person that I can share the good and bad times with, without worrying about being a burden or a bore to those that I love!
Unfortunately for you that does mean that my typing, grammar and general literacy skills may at times not be all theyre cracked up to be! I apologise for this but sometimes when everything is tumbling out of your head things can get a little jumbled, so I hope you'll forgive me.
Personally I have found reading about other peoples experiences a huge help when facing these unwanted challenges so if, through my own emotional unloading, I can provide that same insight to someone else out there ... well then thats a lovely bonus.
So in speed dating style, this is who your'e dealing with:
- Age: 28 (born 1984)
- Sex: Female
- Location: London, England
- Marital Status: Lucky to have a wonderful BF
- Interests and Hobbies: My two beautiful dogs, horseriding, singing and now blogging
- Other info: About to buy a grown up house and hopefully get engaged some time soon!
- Name: T1D
- Also known as: Type 1 Diabetes
- Arrival Date: October 2006
- Name: RA
- Also known as: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arrival date: April 2012
And finally, just because I love to look at them, a picture of my gorgeous dog-beasts: