Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

A Trying Week

Having returned to work this week I have been meaning to write a new post about how it's been going. However my hands and elbows have suffered as a result of being back at my desk, and the fatigue is a new experience altogether.

It's alarming when something you took for granted suddenly takes such a toll on your body. I have never been more appreciative of our national health service and the compassion of my employer and colleagues.

On a very different note, I have now learnt that watching a very stressful international football game does not mix with RA pain!!! Having to cross imaginary fingers for luck!

1 comment:

  1. I know it is difficult to get back into the swing of things with RA and work but go at your own pace and you will slowly become accustom. It's your body's initial shock of getting back. I hope it calms down soon.

    Hugs,
    A

    ReplyDelete